1. Labour pledge to build 1 million homes including Rentals, Co-Ops, Affordable and First Time Buys
2. Labour promise to freeze energy bills for 2015, 2016 and until early 2017
3. Labour stated they would cut £800m of Business Tax for 1 million Small Businesses
4. Labour committed to Sacking ATOS from Work Capability Assessments if they win the election.
5. Ed Miliband promised that any government he leads will repeal the Bedroom Tax.
6. Ed Balls pledged to reverse the Pension Tax relief that the Tories gifted to millionaires.
7. Labour promised to reverse the Tory tax cut for Hedge Funds.
8. Labour said they would create 200,000 Apprenticeships and tie it to immigration.
9. Ed Miliband vowed to increase the fine levied on firms not paying the Minimum Wage by 1000% to £50,000.
10. Labour are to introduce a new Disability Hate Crime.
11. Labour pledged to create…
View original post 130 more words